Thursday, April 19, 2007

April showers bring May Flowers......


The past month and a half have been very interesting, taking turns I didn't imagine would happen and of self discovery.

1. I am preparing to become a teacher, going to take the LAST and CST test, planning on passing them and begin a new chapter of my life as a NYC Teacher.

2. My car got stolen but shyt happens and life must go on.

3. Life as I know it has changed in a very short period of time and the once impossible is now possible.

4. Today I am continuing to learn to confront my fears and how to handle them and TALK.

I feel like I was trapped in a whirl wind of confusion and that I lost myself in obsession. I have learned how to breathe and take it 20 minutes at a time (one day is just tooo much).

Those closest to me have been a great support and help through my ups and downs and I am learning to let my EGO go. It hard to say it and realize that most of my problems came from my ego.

I also learned to let go and let God. That is the best thing to do. I was put here to live and learn from life and not let it and the circumstances take me over. I let something take me over for a few months and I have let it go. If it comes back in any way shape or form then I must handle it as best I can with my right mind.

To love some one is to love me and to love them means to love all of them and all of me.

I hold some anger but that is because of left over fear and I am learning not to give it power, because then my fears will become a reality.

I am trying not to look for trouble I don't want.

I have to see that blessings come in many shapes and forms and its all about how you see things.

I learned to look at some one and see something totally new I never saw before and fall in love all over again.

I learned to let things be and everything will be ok

I can't change the past, re-write history, or erase anything that happened before today, but I accept what happened and I learn from my experiences...

I'm not fluffing anything up, I'm being real....

Spring is here and I'm letting me demons go!

If they come back I will fight! Harder then before!

I am God's workmanship, I am his living breathing poem, I can't fall victim to lifes circumstances.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home